If you are looking at selling your security company that’s located anywhere in the Western United States, we’d like you to accept an offer from Hue & Cry Security. We’re experienced at acquiring companies just like yours in a respectful, fair fashion with prime concern for the needs of your customers.
Here’s why you should consider selling to Hue & Cry Security:
- We’re a pre-qualified buyer – we have the money to do deals quickly
- We’re discreet – we understand you may just want to value your company or ‘see what’s out there’ or you may even change your mind…your privacy is always respected and honored by Hue & Cry Security
- We’re an experienced buyer – we’ve successfully purchased and integrated security and life safety companies and have a process that ensures fairness to all
- We pay premiums for quality companies – we’ll pay more for companies with great customer retention and loyalty rates and those that have a great growth record
- We can buy companies right now – our team is skilled at closing deals quickly and effectively
Hue & Cry Security is located in California and currently services commercial and residential customers in California and Southern Oregon. We’re a family company founded in 1977 that’s in its second generation of family leadership.
Everyone you talk to about selling your company will claim to pay you lots of money and will claim they’ll take care of your customers, and we will too. At Hue & Cry Security however, we put our money where our mouth is, so to speak:
- If our systems (intrusion, access, fire, cctv) fail to detect an incident they should have that turns into a loss for the customer, we’ll pay the insurance deductible*
- If they have a false alarm fine caused by our equipment or dispatch, we’ll pay the fine
- We show up on time for service calls or the labor is free
And we do a lot more to ensure quality client care in ways that bring value to your customers.
If you’d like to talk, click here to generate a personal email to me, Mike Culmer, managing owner of Hue & Cry Security. I’ll be sure to be in touch with you.
Thanks for your consideration.