How the iPad and iPhone Can Reduce Work-Related StressPosted on October 16th, 2012 No comments
As we mentioned in the post, The Top 20 iPad Apps for Contractors & Small Business Owners, there are plenty of apps that will improve productivity. There also are many apps that will help reduce stress.
As a low voltage security contractor, we know all about job-site stress. To help you stay relaxed, here are some iPhone and iPad apps that will cut work-related stress.
- Breathing Zone ($3.99) – This app shows you various breathing techniques to help you calm down and reduce stress. It’s a great way to cool down after work or right after a tense situation. This app includes a breathing analyzer to help you monitor your breathing.
- Sleep Deeply ($4.99) – One of the keys to reducing work-related stress is to get a good night’s sleep. The Sleep Deeply app uses hypnosis to help you relax and fall asleep faster. The app has many positive reviews. The reviewers say the app works.
- Relax Melodies (Free) – Hearing relaxing sounds can help keep you calm. The Relax Melodies app includes various soothing sounds that include waterfalls, thunder and waves. It’s a great app to use on those long drives home from work.
- Good Food Near You (Free) – Eating healthy can help reduce stress. With the Good Food Near You app, you can discover nearby restaurants that serve healthy food. It’s an excellent way to lose weight and reduce stress.
- Workout Trainer (Free) – A good workout can help alleviate stress. Monitor your workouts with the Workout Trainer app. This app provides exercise tips to help you get into better shape. It includes weekly workout challenges and much more!
- TanZen Puzzles ($0.99) – Take your mind off a hard day’s work with TanZen relaxing tangram puzzles. The game includes soothing music that helps you get into a Zen-like mood. It’s a great way to clear your mind.
These are just a few apps for the iPhone and iPad that can help reduce stress. What apps do you like to use? Leave your comments below.
At Hue & Cry, Inc., we provide great low voltage security services in Northern California and Southern Oregon. Discover more by calling us at 1-800-762-3196. You can also visit our Contractor Services page.Contractor Resources, Contractor Smartphone Tools contractor iPad apps, contractor iPhone apps, iPad reduce stress apps, iPhone reduce stress apps, reduce stress for contractors
Leave a reply