Answers to Your Common Questions
See how a $200 yard sign protect your home
Buy a yard sign and get a complete alarm system for free! Here at Hue & Cry we believe so strongly in exterior deturrant that we stake our reputation on the fact that 9 out of 10 times a burglar that is simply looking for a window of opportunity will pass by a house that has a yard sign from a reputable alarm company.
Buy your sign today and we will drop it off to you and schedule your system installation today! Get Details >>
Do you want to make an extra $50?
Refer a friend to us and if they become a customer you get a $50 credit to your account.
Are you law enforcement, fire or active military?
See how we can support you while you or your spouse supports our cities and country. Get a security system installed to meet your budget, plus we will give a free life/safety monitoring device (your choice of smoke detector, panic button, carbon monoxide detector). In addition, for active military you do not pay any monitoring service fees while you or your spouse is deployed on active duty.
Are you a social butterfly?
We believe that social media is one of the best ways to express and communicate our passions, our likes/dislikes, our beliefs and the journey of our lives in general. We want you to be a part of our Social Family.
Are you a gold status customer?
A gold status customer is a customer of Hue & Cry that has been with us for 5 years or more, has referred at least 5 friends to us, has not been delinquent on their payments. What are the advantages? You get priority service over our other customers. You get an immediate 10% discount on any service call we perform for you. You also have the right to waive any monthly service rate increases for up to 12 months from the time of your last referred friend.
Are you looking for your next career?
HUE & CRY, Inc., a leader in the Commercial and Residential Security & Fire Protection industry would like to invite the right candidate to become part of our highly successful team.
We are looking for professional, trust worthy, motivated, career-oriented representatives that wants to own a piece of the company they work for. There are many available job position openings in Hue & Cry as we are a growing business focused on our employees first which in turn helps empower our employees to develop excellent customer experiences. You will be a part of installing, servicing, inspecting, monitoring, dispatching, collections, sales, payables, receivables, and/or management of one of the departments.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be detail orientated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of alarm systems and best installation practices a must.
- Valid CDL and clean driving record required.
- Candidate needs to have 3 years experience or more, with knowledge of Ademco and DSC.
- Maintains a regular and punctual attendance.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication with customers, dealers, department personnel and other Team Members.
- Accept assignments with an open, cooperative, positive team oriented attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi task.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Exercises independent judgment and effective problem solving techniques.
- A current ACE card preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, FBI and DOJ background check.
- Working with a Family owned company and becoming a part of that family
- Exciting and energetic work environment
- Company parties
- Competitive Salary - $16-$35 per hour depending on experience
- Paid vacations and Major Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Commission & bonus pay
- Company phone
- Full time with benefits. - health care; 401(k). vision, and dental insurance.
- Hue & Cry Security is an equal opportunity employer.
YOUR HOME AREA: Redding, Crescent City, Medford, Sacramento, Bay Area and
Contact us for more information >>
Being "Safe" is a relative term. Or is it?
Safe is a relative term because it is in the eyes of the beholder. We believe you cannot feel safe without trusting in something that brings you "Peace of Mind". We bring Peace of Mind through the Security & Life Safety services and professional experience we provide.
We want to give you something that will lend to you being more "safe" tonight and that is allowing us to be your eyes, ears and nose when you are asleep by having us monitor your alarm system.
1st month is free for new subscribers!
Do Insurance companies really pay you to protect yourself?
One of the most hidden secrets is that it really does pay in more ways than one to protect yourself. For years Insurance companies all across the nation have tried to convince their subscribers to invest in home and business security & fire protection services and one of the ways they have done that is by giving major discounts on insurance premiums. You may receive up to 20% discounts depending on your insurance provider. The insurance carriers have an asset they want to protect and you have a business or family that you want to protect. Let us help you help yourself. We will fill out your insurance information for free and send it to your carrier. Then just wait for the letter and discount to come in the mail. It is just that easy!
How can having a Fire Sprinkler system reduce your risk of death?
Read all about it in this blog post.
Do you really want to give your employees the keys to your Castle?
Read all about it in this blog post.
Have questions or want to start service?
Looking for something different?
Don't find what you're looking for? We offer a blend of security and life safety services for small and large businesses.
Tell us your needs.
Learn about us
We're a family business helping companies succeed with fire, life safety and security.
Learn more about us.
Read what customers say about our protection and services.
Read the reviews.
Join us on Facebook
Connect with Hue & Cry on Facebook for fans-only tips, information, webinars and special offers.
Join us on Facebook.